Get ready for Summer Camp with Yoga fun and Philanthropy. We’ll spend the morning practicing yoga, playing games and singing camp songs. The afternoons will be filled with fun yoga crafts and philanthropy projects.
Coming Summer 2018!
Yogis all ages will:
- Learn yoga poses and sun salutations
- Play outdoor yoga games that teach cooperation and team work
- Create yoga crafts that encourage self expression
- Learn mindfulness and self-calming techniques for balance in the body, mind and in life
- Learn techniques for combating stress and frustration
- Learn how to cultivate gratitude
- Learn that they can make a difference because “Philanthropist” may be a grown-up word, but you don’t have to be a grown-up to be one
- Learn the importance of helping those who can’t help themselves
- Experience first-hand that giving to others in need makes you feel good
- Cultivate a loving heart and lasting friendships